Family KS2 Timestables Competition
An individual certificate was also given to Alicia (Year 5) for being the fastest person in the school to complete (correctly) the 40 questions in an amazing 48 seconds! A new school record!
As part of the assembly Mr Garlick, got the whole school to recite the timestables using Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. Can you teach it to somebody at home?
Here’s the results
- Hazel Family with 29 points
- Birch Family with 27 points
- Oak Family with 24 points
- Ash Family with 22 points
- Elm Family with 20 points
Keep learning your tables and we hope to repeat the success of
this competition in the Summer term.